Thursday, February 21, 2008

Free Stuff for Canadians

I have found a new addiction. It's a form for sharing links to free stuff throughout the internet, such as free samples and promotions. I've sent away for so much stuff already. I have no idea why it's so addicting, considering I haven't even gotten anything from it yet. The only severely irritating thing is for some of the offers you have to enter your phone number. I personally don't want some random company knowing my phone number. But I found this offer to be a part of a nicotine replacement study. Basically, they give you free nicotine replacement therapy (eg. patches, gum, whatever is right for you). It's all verified by a pharmacist, so it's legit. They won't give you the stuff unless you consult with a pharmacist first. I will pick mine up maybe next week when I get time off.

I know it's silly, but I love free stuff. I am also a packrat, which can be a severely irritating combination for those around me. But some of it will actually be useful, for example, the t shirts. I always need new clothing because I hate buying clothes. Now, if only I could find one that gives out free pants.

Click Here!

No comments: