Friday, October 9, 2009

Lockerz.com invites

I just found this site, Lockerz.com and when I first saw it, I thought it was too good to be true. But it's not, even if only for the fact that in order to get points, you only have to invest time, not money. I have heard of sites that give you points for signing up for "offers" that you have to pay for. This is similar with the whole points thing, except you don't have to pay for anything, and you get points for logging in, referring people, answering the daily question, and from the looks of it, more features are coming soon.
My goal is to save up for a big screen Samsung TV. It's 3000 points, and I have 64 already, which is why I am so eager to get points. It's not one of those sites where you can spend a fucking century trying to earn enough points for anything good. The numbers are actually obtainable! I know the prices are going to go up, which is why I am trying to blitz people into being referred by me. So, here is where readers come in. Please sign up for me! It doesn't matter if you even ever go back to the site ever again, I still get points from the referral. So please, visit HERE and gimme your email address so I can send you an invite! :)

No comments: