Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Quest For Ubuntu Continues (part 2)

  • 700-1200MHz AMD Duron/Athlon Processor
  • 63-384MB PC133 SDRAM
  • 8-64MB S3 or nVidia Graphics Controller
Before I installed Ubuntu, I decided it would be a good idea to write down my specs, just in case I needed to reinstall drivers (which surprisingly I didn't). But I am unsmart and decided not to write down the graphics card and the memory. The above is what I pulled off Wikipedia. This information is important because, in light of the GRUB errors I keep receiving, I decided to post on the Ubuntu forum. One of the first things I was asked was the stats of my computer. Unfortunately, I could not provide the above information, well, except for the processor. *pets Dell computer lovingly* By the way, I am procrastinating....I should be studying math....

No comments: