Friday, February 25, 2011

Haven't posted in a while...

I haven't updated for a while. I'm not sure why, I've just been very scattered I guess.

I just installed Google Chrome. I'm very happy with it, and plan to use it as my default browser. It's fast and has basically the same addons as Firefox, plus a few more I've found. The main reason for the switch, though, is because something about Firefox was overusing my CPU and making my laptop over heat. As a result, the CPU load would be almost 100%, and the computer shut down due to over heating a few times. I looked around, and found a post somewhere about how someone had the same problem, and traced it back to Firefox. So I decided to try it, and haven't had the problem in two days. I'm even burning a DVD while posting this, and the CPU load isn't even over 50%.

I'm not sure what else to write. I had an idea of what I wanted to say when I started this post, but then I lost it. I'm awesome like that. I will get back to you when I remember what it is.

No comments: